I will admit that I have been a huge fan of the Five for Friday... but I have been inconsistent.
But here goes some random~ness!
1. Our t-shirts came in and we were super excited!
|Click on the image to grab this design. I made it editable so you can add your own school name. NOTE: You will have to download it to your computer before the edits can take place.|
2. We LOVE our summer stations! Like BIG TIME!
3. This little project turned out cute, but at 3:00pm, when I was running out of time, I was barking orders like a drill sergeant! Again, Cara Carroll (stalk much?)
|The upper left hand corner mom looks like she belongs on the Dick Van Dyke Show.|
Now the next two items are non-school related.. duh... Did I really need to say that?
4. I seriously love this conditioner. I have "mature hair" which means my hair genie meets with me every 4 weeks. I also have naturally curly (dare I say frizzy) hair. If you have curly "mature" hair, you KNOW you need extra help. I have tried EVERY product. I have paid big dollars for tiny tubes and they are still sitting under my sink because I was not impressed.
About 2 weeks ago I tried this ($6 bucks...why not). Oh! My! Love! It!
Shine, volume without poof, little frizz, control.
I am pretty sure that since I love it, it will be taken off the market... but give it a try. And L'Oreal you can just send me my commission to my Pay Pal account!
5. This is the Mister's favorite fruit bar. I literally searched grocery stores high and low for the Peach variety... nothing, nada. Then yesterday, while I was at MY WalMart, I saw them! I quickly snapped a picture to text to my husband. I looked up to see my assistant principal watching me. Goodness... caught being a loon. True story!
Enjoy your weekend! Happy Mother's Day to all of you (teachers and moms alike).