Last year I sort of fell in love with these differentiation cubes (and my class did too!).
We started the year off slowly. Simply roll and trace. Because I made these files editable, I could select any 6 letters I wanted the students to focus on and print them on the response page.
We also had numeracy activities as well!
Let us not forget sight words! I loved being able to look at my data to see which words I wanted to bring back for review. I would usually include our 2 new words of the week, then toss in 4 other words that looked like they needed review.
We roll in the bucket, so we don't have the "Craps-at-the-Bellagio-effect."
As the year progressed, so did the complexity of the skills. In this activity, students would create words then record them as real or non-sense words.
These are so simple to prep... print and cut. I did not laminated the cards.
I bought my cubes off of Amazon.
|click on the image to find these.|
Today the bundle is discounted!
|click on the image to find this unit.|